Complete Revit BIM Online Training
Get step by step interactive online training on Autodesk Revit Architecture, Structure, MEP and BIM Modeling.
Also learn Revit API Programming to Automate and customize Revit application by creating your own Revit Add-ins or Plug-ins.
Revit BIM Training
Learn from the real working professionals
Why Learn Revit & BIM?
We give step by step interactive online training from the basics to professionals Revit BIM.
Compared to AutoCAD 2D or 3D Design or Modeling Get much more salary in Autodesk Revit BIM
Almost everyone knows AutoCAD but only a few knows Revit BIM, so there is more demand and less competition in job market.
EASY TO LEARN
We are experts in teaching Autodesk Revit BIM Online. You get training from real working professionals.
- Copy and monitor elements in a linked file.
- Use work-sharing
- Import DWG and image files
- Use Work-sharing
- Assess review warnings in Revit.
- Create and modify filled regions.
- Place detail components and repeating details.
- Tag elements (doors, windows, etc.) by category.
- Use dimension strings.
- Set the colors used in a color scheme legend.
- Work with phases.
ELEMENTS AND FAMILIES
- Change elements within a curtain wall (grids, panels, mullions).
- Create compound walls.
- Create a stacked wall.
- Differentiate system and component families.
- Work with family Parameters.
- Create a new family type.
- Use Family creation procedures.
- Create a building pad.
- Define floors for a mass.
- Create a stair with a landing.
- Create elements such as a floors, ceilings, or roofs.
- Generate a topo surface
- Edit a model element’s material (door, window, furniture).
- Change a generic floor/ceiling/roof to a specific type.
- Attach walls to a roof or ceiling.
- Define element properties in a schedule.
- Control visibility.
- Use levels.
- Create a duplicate view for a plan, section, elevation, drafting view, etc.
- Create and manage legends.
- Manage view position on sheets.
- Organize and sort items in a schedule
- Create and modify levels
- Create and modify structural grids
- Import AutoCAD files into Revit
- Link Revit models
- Control the visibility for linked objects
- Using temporary dimensions
- Annotate beams
- Add and modify text annotations
- Add and use dimensions & dimension labels
- Use detail components
- Create and modify column schedules
- Create and modify footing schedules
- Create and modify standard sheets
- Place and modify structural columns
- Place and modify walls
- Create custom wall types
- Place footings
- Create a concrete slabs and/or floors
- Create and modify stepped walls in foundations
- Place rebar Add beams
- Add beam systems
- Add joists
- Add cross bracing to joists
- Create and use trusses
- Create and modify floors
- Create and modify custom floors
- Create and modify sloped floors
- Add floor openings for stairs
- Create and modify stairs
- Create and modify ramps
- Model and use roofs
- Create section views
- Create framing elevations
- Use callout views